Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jalan Jalan Kuala Kubu Bharu

To Bukit Fraser, but photo didnt up to there, just half way cause too busy steering, again, with my wife. i love the road here. this is my second touge route that i can call my training ground, because the first time i venture through this road is by motorcycle, the same with my first training ground. Sadly, that day, i couldn't get a full shot of the whole stretch, along with the Bukit Fraser ascend and descend, due to some problem. Maybe later i'll get my shot back

near the Ulu Selangor dam

the ride, well, part of it

the lake, or....... dam

the cyclist











This is the starting of the main roller coaster, ever since the dam was built



the tourist spot
























Hope one day i'll get the full stretch of this wonderful road

No comments:

Post a Comment